Allen Bradley Servo Motor Repair
TigerTek is the official national authority for Allen Bradley Servo motor repairs.
Our factory-trained technicians repair thousands of AB servo motors each year.
This specific AB knowledge, combined with our AB test equipment, AB spare parts and AB engineering data gives TigerTek the winning edge when it comes to servo motor repairs.
We are on call 24/365 for both emergency repairs as well as routine spares maintenance.
And if your item is damaged beyond repair, we can offer you a new, reconditioned, or exchange unit to get your plant running again.
TigerTek is your best choice for Allen Bradley Servo Motor Repairs.
Our 30,000 sq ft repair center, operates on LEAN principles to ensure rapid turn around times.
- After receipt, your servo will be completely disassembled and evaluated to AB specifications.
- If requested, we will provide a free quote before repair.
- After quote approval, an experienced AB technician will complete the necessary repairs. He will involve other experts as needed: Machinist to repair any shaft or any end bell
damage; Electronics Technicians to repair the feedback device; Motor Winders to rewind the stator; etc. Bottom line – TigerTek maintains control of the entire repair process in-house.
- After reassembly, your technician will set the feedback alignment angles to precise AB specifications.
- Your motor will then be run-tested, using AB interfaces to ensure that it is fully operational.
- Our servo motor department supervisor will then sign off on the QC documents.
- Our shipping department ensures that your motor is properly packaged for a safe journey back to your plant.
It all adds up to a reliable repair.
It’s why companies like Ford, NASA, Ingersoll Rand, Procter & Gamble, etc choose TigerTek for their Allen Bradley servo motor repairs.
Click here to Read our Newsletter
Contact us today for a free quote or call