The TigerTek team wishes all of our INDUSTRIAL REPAIR
customers, resellers, and suppliers a Merry Christmas and we hope that 2010 will be an outstanding year for everyone.
We also have to say a big "Thank You" for the orders you have sent us this past year. We hope that we have kept your plants running, and that we far exceeded your service expectations.
TigerTek for your next
REPAIR (motors, pumps, gearboxes, etc)
any Machine Shop jobs
or new Electric Motors
Here's 10 great reasons to choose TigerTek:
1. LOCAL - we offer FREE pickup & delivery in central NC and southern VA.
2. Several RUSH priority options, and 24/365 service
3. Largest team of skilled repair technicians.
4. FREE quotes before repair (if requested)
5. 1 year warranty (in service)
6. Electro-mechanical shop (UL approved) for motors, pumps, gearboxes, blowers, etc.
7. Machine Shop to fabricate precision parts.
8. Electronics Lab to repair controllers, drives etc
9. Massive spare parts inventory (rapid repairs)
10. Computerized tracking for accurate job status reporting
We repaired thousands of items in 2009, and it's why companies like Goodyear, Procter and Gamble, NASA, etc trust TigerTek.
Toll Free (877) 623-1717
We've just launched our updated website.
It's full of helpful information.
Please check it out!
|How can I use an Ohm Meter to test AC motor windings?
Disconnect all power from the machine. Put your meter on the Ohm's setting.
Test T1 to T2, T2 to T3 and T1 to T3.
The expected range will be .3 to 2.0 ohms. Most motors will show about .8 ohms.
If it shows 0 ohms, then you probably have a short between phases.
If it shows infinite, or above 2k ohms, then you probably have an open winding.
Darryl Oakley is TigerTek's Vice President of Operations. He has over 30 years experience in the industry.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Meet TigerTek: Derrick Warren (Production Manager)
Derrick is responsible for ensuring your successful REPAIR
(scheduling, technicians, parts, QC, shipping, etc). He joined TigerTek about 5 years ago, and prior to that he had many years of hands on maintenance experience in textiles and corrugated container plants.
He is also a soccer referee & a military veteran (82nd airborne).
2741 NC HWY 135 | Stoneville, NC | 27048