The TigerTek team wishes all of our SERVO MOTOR REPAIR
customers, resellers, and suppliers a Merry Christmas and we hope that 2010 will be an outstanding year for everyone.
We also have to say a big "Thank You" for the REPAIRS you have sent us this past year. We hope that we have kept your plants running, and that we far exceeded your service expectations.
for your next
Servo Motor Repair
Here's 10 great reasons to choose TigerTek:
1. Factory certified technicians.
2. Factory interfaces to run test and load test your servo motor
3. Factory engineering data and test equipment to align feedback devices
4. Motor shop (UL approved) to rewind motors, replace bearings, etc
5. Machine Shop to repair shafts, sleeve end-bells, etc
6. Electronics Lab to repair tachs, encoders, resolvers, etc
7. Massive spare parts inventory
8. Several RUSH priority options, and 24/365 service
9. FREE quote before repair (if requested)
10. Computerized tracking for accurate job status reporting.
We repaired thousands of servo motors in 2009, and it's why companies like Goodyear, Procter and Gamble, NASA, etc trust TigerTek. (Toll Free 877 623-1717)
|New TigerTek Website
We've just launched our updated website.
It's full of helpful information.
Please check it out!
(Toll Free 877 623-1717)
"How can I use an Ohm meter to test AC motor windings"
Disconnect all power from the machine. Put your meter on the Ohm's setting.
Test T1 to T2, T2 to T3 and T1 to T3.
The expected range will be .3 to 2.0 ohms. Most motors will show about .8 ohms.
If it shows 0 ohms, then you probably have a short between phases.
If it shows infinite, or above 2k ohms, then you probably have an open winding.
Darryl Oakley is TigerTek's Vice President of Operations
He has over 30 years experience
in the industry.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Meet TigerTek: Derrick Warren (Production Manager)
Derrick is responsible for ensuring your successful servo motor repair (scheduling, technicians, parts, QC, shipping, etc). He joined TigerTek about 5 years ago, and prior to that he had many years of hands on maintenance experience in textiles and corrugated container plants.
He is also a soccer referee & military veteran (82nd airborne).
Toll Free: (877) 623-1717
2741 NC HWY 135 | Stoneville, NC | 27048