Servo Motor Repair
Specialist Servo Motor Repair Shop
The TigerTek Formula = Reliable Repairs + Fast Turn-Around-Times + Cost Saving Prices + Great Customer Service
It's why TigerTek was voted "NC Small Business of the Year."
Servo Motor Repair Features:
Specialist servo motor repair shop and national provider of permanent magnet motor, spindle motor, and stepper motor repair services
- Factory-trained technicians
- OEM test equipment and engineering specifications
- Several rush PRIORITY options
- New, Reconditioned and Exchange units
- FREE quotes are provided upon request
- Computerized job tracking
- 24hr/365 service
- All repairs are run tested and returned with a detailed failure report
- 1 Year Warranty (in-service)
Our technicians have repaired thousands of servo motors:
Our 30,000 sq ft
repair facility is a UL approved, electrical apparatus repair center.
We test the stator windings, replace bearings, repair the armature, turn and undercut
the commutator, rewind the motor, dip and bake the windings and fully test all the
electro-mechanical properties of your servo motor.
Our electronic repair laboratory performs repairs at component
level (tachometer, encoder, resolver, hall effects or tachsyns). Feedback devices
are adjusted to the correct timing, waveform shape, offset angle, and voltage level.
Our in-house machine shop can repair or remanufacture damaged shafts,
sleeve endbells, or repair motor housings. Shafts are dynamically balanced to mil
specs to eliminate vibration.
State-of-the-art equipment enables us to precisely set encoder or feedback alignment and to run test the motor.
All tests are recorded including reverse generated voltage readings (BEMF), winding
waveforms, feedback signals and alignment
Our huge spare parts inventory ensures rapid turnaround of your
Our experienced servo repair specialists have years of hands-on
technical training and practical repair knowledge.
We repair all major brands of servo motors.
- Receiving and Login: UPS, FedEx, etc bring us your shipment. We unpack and login
to our computer system. Every repair is assigned a unique job number for tracking.
We follow any special instructions detailed on your packing list.
- Evaluation & Quote: We will quote your repair before proceeding with the repair.
- Repair: After quote approval, your servo motor is assigned to a technician. He will
be responsible for your item. He will involve other departments as needed (rewinding,
any machine work, any electronic repairs to the feedback device, etc).
- Setting alignment angles and QC: After reassembly, the lead technician will set
the alignment angles for your particular servo motor and then run-test the motor.
We have all the connectors, interfaces and test fixtures to ensure that the motor
is performing to the manufacturers specifications.
- Shipping: The motor is carefully packaged for safe shipment.
Call 336.623.1717 for Nationwide Servo Motor
to Read our Newsletter